Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Is it just me???

Generally being a highly organised and motivated person, I am finding it hard to get into the next two assignments that I have to tackle for my TL course. I felt such a sigh of relief and accomplishment when I finished the first two and took a week off from studying to catch up on other things... Now I cannot seem to get back into the swing of things. I guess it will take a few slow nights of reading and researching to get there!

I have been researching a range of literature on information search process models and even that is time consuming. At this point in time I am beginning to wonder when I will ever be motivated to get stuck into the next assignments! Hopefully it will be very soon...

2 comments:

  1. its just you :P well for me anyway, I want to get these over and done with before school holidays and I have to work again. So I've gathered all the info for part a and have a rough draft of that. I'm not looking forward to part b. Part c seems straight forward...
    I don't really know that I'm looking forward to the other assignment though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fair enough! Although, judging from the replies in the forum i'm guessing it's not just me :) Have written part a and about to start on part b and c in the next couple of days! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete